With the Wahoo TICKR heart rate monitor, training based on heart rate has never been so easy: the burn and burst values once on the basis of two simple tests measured, after which the desired object is selected (Burn fat burning or Burst for high- intensity training) and the training can start. The Burn value is the pulse rate at which a body burns the most fat optimally. The burst value is the pulse rate at which a body burns primarily carbohydrates. The ultimate goal is for the athlete himself: lose weight or improve performance. Never before could go a sportsman to train so easily targeted.
A new, slimmer shape and integrated strap design make the latest TICKR the lightest heart rate monitor available at only 48g/1.7oz (pod and strap together). TICKR can now simultaneously pair up to three Bluetooth devices, in addition to ANT+ connections. With an eye toward making TICKR easier to use, the LEDs are now at the top of the pod body, so users can easily check to make sure their devices are connected and recording data. By increasing the battery life by nearly 50%, both the TICKR and TICKR X now allow up to 500 hours of use on a single battery.
The TICKR works perfectly together with over fifty famous sports apps, including Wahoo Fitness, Runkeeper, Strava, MapMyFitness and Cyclemeter / Runmeter.
- Targeted training on the basis of the heart rate, so the objectives can be achieved more easily
- Works on the basis of Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ with smartphone, GPS, watch or cycling navigation
- Works with both iOS and Android operating systems (at least Android 4.3 combination with Bluetooth 4.0 or later)
- Comfortable elastic strap which is easy to insert and remove
- The chest strap is adjustable from 58-122 cm
- Pair up to three Bluetooth devices
- Increased battery life allow up to 500 hours of use
- TICKR heart rate pod
- Adjustable soft strap
- CR2032 battery (installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide